Expense Reimbursement Policy
- Ordinary expenses, such as phone calls, postage and copy changes incurred in the performance of the duties of the officer, administrative position, committee chair or committee member will not be reimbursed by the chapter.
- Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to the Treasurer with appropriate documentation, including receipts.
- Income forwarded to the Treasurer for deposit in the Chapter bank account must be accompanied by appropriate documentation detailing the source of the income.
Annual Chapter Meeting and Educational Institute Expenses
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- As a general matter, registration fees will not be waived for any chapter member.
- Chapter members will not be reimbursed for expenses to attend any chapter meeting or annual educational institute.
- Budget permitting, and in extenuating circumstances, non-member speakers may be reimbursed for travel at the current rates established by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
- Budget permitting, and in extenuating circumstances, non-member speakers may be reimbursed for parking, travel to airport (train or bus station), and meals other than those provided during the meeting.
- Non-member speakers may receive a per diem of $50 per day, with no more than $25 for any single meal.
- Payments of honoraria are discouraged.
- The chapter will not cover expenses for the spouse or children of a speaker.
Vendors as speakers
- The chapter will not reimburse the expenses of vendors who speak at the annual chapter meeting.